Monday, November 21, 2005

Visit to Texas


11/13/05 -- Caleb and Josiah at Nana and
Grandaddy's house after church

11/12/05 -- Brock's birthday cake decorated by
Aunt Stephanie

11/15/05 -- Granny with Caleb and Josiah

11/12/05 -- Brock eating his birthday cake



11/14/05 -- Caleb and Josiah with their
cousins: Abigail, Morgan, Elizabeth, and Joshua



Caleb, Josiah and I went back to Texas to visit family and friends. Although we didn't get to see everyone, we had a fun time seeing as many family and friends as possible. It was so fun to be there for my nephew Brock's first birthday. I even took time to decorate his cake. We also took time to go to East Texas to see Granny, Aunt Kim, Joshua, Abigail, Morgan, and Elizabeth. I really enjoyed getting to shop with my Mom and sister RyAnn. We also spent an evening visiting with two of Caleb's best friends: Ethan and Kylie. To conclude the trip, we went to the Baylor game in Waco and enjoyed greasy burgers at one of my favorite places, Cupp's.

We are definitley glad to be back with Daddy in California. Caleb, Josiah, and I want to say thanks to Daddy for having the swing set put together, the house cleaned, and picking up some Tide since you knew laundry would be the first thing I did when we got home.

1 comment:

RyAnn said...

We sure enjoyed having you here in Texas! Miss yall already!