Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve Morning





Since we will be headed to Texas tomorrow afternoon, we opened presents with the four of us this morning. Caleb was so excited! He went straight to his stocking and then helped Josiah with his. This year Caleb decided to pass the presents out one a a time. He would check the name and then let that person open it with his help. I have to say that I got a really cool present today, a KitchenAid artisan stand mixer. I have wanted one for several years and I am already spoiled. I tried it out this morning and it was so easy! I don't know who was more excited with their presents this year. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

RyAnn said...

Looks like yall had a great time! 1 more sleep! Can't wait to see you! Brock can't wait to show you how he can walk and say-
"juice, horse, dog, NO, K-K(while looking at Caleb's picture), and more.

Mary Beth said...

I am a fan of the 'one person at a time' gift exchange. Justin's family does the 'everyone fend for themselves' way, but then I miss what everyone got!!! Sorry about the door-yucky