Thursday, December 22, 2005

Disneyland Adventure





Today we went to Disneyland with some of the people Kerry works with and their families. We all had a great time. The kids had a blast riding all of their favorite rides. It was pretty crowded at the park though. One of Caleb's favorite rides this time was Buzz Lightyear. I enjoyed any of the rides that Josiah could ride which meant I could ride as well. Josiah's favorite ride was It's a Small World, which was decorated for Christmas. He loved all of the lights and he would follow certain lights until they were out of sight. Caleb was ready to leave the park around 6pm. I suggested he might want to ride Buzz Lightyear before we left and he was all for that. By then I was getting my second wind and wanted to stay for the parade. Caleb wasn't that excited about staying, but was pacified when Daddy presented him with a new snake which he had bought at the Rainforest Cafe when Caleb wasn't looking. The parade was fun and even though I wanted to stay for the fireworks, I was worn out as were Kerry, Caleb, and Josiah. We headed home as soon as the parade was over. It was a great way to end a fun day!

2 comments:

RyAnn said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! I love the pic with Josiah and his Mickey ears. He looks so big! Only one more sleep! Yeah! Merry Chrsitmas!

Mary Beth said...

I am so jealous!! I want to go so bad!! (of course it is a little farther for us to go than ya'll)