Sunday, December 18, 2005

A Visit from the Light Fairies!

As you may recall from my previous post, our one Christmas decoration consisted of one lit deer. Well, today while Kerry was at church and I was folding clothes, we were visited by two Christmas Light Fairies. Now I'm sure you might be wondering how I knew there were two. It just so happens that when I was taking a load of clothes upstairs, I noticed that there were 2 men wrapping Christmas lights on our porch. Since I was wearing pajamas, I opted not to go outside, so there identities remain a mystery. We now have lights on our house and Kerry is completing the task this afternoon. When Kerry got home from church, we found out that one of our neighbors approached the two men and asked if they were from a light company and their only response was that they were from the home owners association. So thanks to the two Light Fairies we now have lights on our house!

4 comments:

RyAnn said...

Yeah! I am glad my two nephews can enjoy some lights! Onky 7 more sleeps until you come to visit!

Anonomous said...

We never said we were from the home owners assocication....at least I dont think we did, we did joke about saying that though/ Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family!
The light fairies.

RyAnn said...

That is so sweet of the light fairies. I bet that made your day! I am glad some people are taking good care of you in California.

Megan said...

This is really sweet! What an unexpected blessing. I am glad that there are people taking good care of you out in Cali!