Sunday, December 25, 2005

What a Day!

I could not end the day without blogging about what happened around 4:30pm at our house. Caleb had just gone outside to play while I was finishing up icing some cookies when I heard a thud at our sliding glass door (which was right behind me). I turned around to the glass door shattering to pieces. Fortunately, the glass didn't not fall on the ground. Caleb explained that it was an accident, that he didn't mean for the small rock to hit the glass. He was aiming at Bailey's doghouse. So, on Christmas Eve, we had to call someone out to our house ($$$) to fix the glass. I was glad to find out that it was a double glass, one for the inside and one for the outside. Only the outside one broke. It is fixed as best as possible until we get back from traveling.

No comments: