Friday, January 20, 2006

Our Nephew, Brock



I wanted to take a moment and ask for prayers for my nephew, Brock. My sister took him to the doctor today at 4:oop.m., and he was diagnosed with pneumonia and a double ear infection. He had already been to the doctor earlier this week and diagnosed with a severe ear infection. The doctor at that time told my sister to watch his breathing because it concerned him. Brock has been on breathing treatments for some time now and has had multiple ear infections. His fever is pretty high right now as well. He has to go back to the doctor on Sunday and again on Thursday. The doctor today said that if he had not come in today, he would have been in the hospital by Sunday. Please pray that he will get well quickly and that God would give his parents and helping family members the strength to care for him when they're tired. He is scheduled for a visit to an ENT doctor in February. I will keep you posted on his progress.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I hope he gets better -- tubes have been the BEST thing ever for Seth and his ear infections. It cut down on getting them and it is a breeze when he does!

Camping trip looked like fun (and I don't even like to think about camping!)