Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Pictures at the Beach


Josiah putting his feet in the sand


Bailey running on the sand


Bailey and Caleb playing


Josiah trying to figure out if he likes the feel of sand


Caleb, Bailey, and Daddy (who took most of the pictures)

Kerry got me the pictures from our outing to the beach today. Just looking at them makes me want to get in the car and go back again tomorrow. It's such an easy place to relax. From the pictures, you will see that I am in jeans and a fleece pullover. It was a cool day. Caleb, on the other hand was in shorts and a white t-shirt. According to Caleb, the water was very cold, but he still ran through the waves. I'm sure he would say it was well worth it.

1 comment:

RyAnn said...

I love the pics. Looks like you had a blast. I am glad Josiah liked the beach!