Saturday, January 28, 2006

Steak Fingers

For those of you who know Caleb well, you know that he is a very picky eater. I will also admit that he got that from me, his Mommy. Yesterday, he added one more food to his small list of things he eats, steak fingers. I randomly bought some at the store last night since we needed a quick cooking dinner. Caleb assumed they were chicken and we just didn't correct him on the matter. Had he asked, we would have told him they were not chicken. We also made sure not to call them chicken. Halfway through eating, Kerry had Caleb get out the box they came in and read what it said. He read that they were steak fingers and was fine with it. And it was not a fluke, he ate them again tonight after church!

Josiah turned six months on the twenty-sixth. He sat on his own today while I walked away for about a minute and did not fall over. He's still not completely stable, but he's getting there. He's growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Steak fingers, huh? I may have to try this "switch" on Sam -- all he is eating right now is chicken nuggets and hot dogs.

Being a picker eater too, I guess my apple didn't fall too far from my tree...

Thanks for the tip!

How is Josiah feeling?