Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Updates

Brock is beginning to feel better. He still isn't back to normal, but he's getting there. He has started drinking more and eating some which is a very good thing.

Josiah started not feeling well a couple of days ago. At first it was just a cough mixed in with a lot of drool. I attributed it to the possibility of teething even though I'm not ready for him to have teeth yet. Yesterday, he would wake up every time I laid him down. Then, he started to get warm. When I checked his temperature it was 100.6 under the arm. He did not have a horrible night, but it wasn't great either. I plan to monitor him today and if his fever doesn't go away, I'll call the doctor tomorrow. I still think it's related to teething though.

On a happier note, Josiah is very close to saying da-da. Caleb said ma-ma first, so this is a little different for me. Caleb has chosen a new hairstyle these days. I will try and get a picture of it this week. He says he's letting his hair grow out like a rock star. It's just hair, so I told him to let me know when he was ready for a haircut. It will be interesting to see how long he goes before he's ready to cut it. That's all the news I have for now.

1 comment:

RyAnn said...

I hope Josiah gets to feeling better. We are praying for him, and some sleep for you. Tell Caleb I can't wait to see his "rock star" hair.