Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Three Different Stores

Caleb has t-ball practice tomorrow which meant that there were a few things we needed to buy before practice: a shirt, shoes, and a cup (yes, it's required). We drove to the first store with the intention of picking up everything at Sportsmart. Unfortunately, they were out of everything except the baseball cleats. After store #1, we drove to Sport Chalet, store #2. We found a shirt to go under his uniform and to wear at practices. Finally, we drive to Chicks, store #3 where I had the fun time of shopping for Caleb's first cup. That's just one of those items that I feel embarrassed to shop for. I shouldn't, but it still made me a little nervous. It's done though, and Caleb has all he needs for practice tomorrow. If you ask him, he says he needs a new bat and glove as well, but that's simply a want.

And now about Josiah. I have read about baby wearing, and I can definitely say that I have been wearing Josiah the past few days. Today was a little better, but if I wanted to get anything done, he was either in the sling or the papoose. He could be teething or have an upset stomach. I'm just not sure. He even took one of his naps in the papoose yesterday. I'm not complaining, because I know one day he will not want to stop and let me hold him. He's just not his usual happy, full of energy self. On a positive note, he is super close to crawling. It will be any day now. He is up on his hands and knees rocking back and forth. I think he'll be crawling in two weeks at the latest. I'll let you know.

No comments: