Friday, March 24, 2006

They've Arrived!

Caleb, Josiah, and I went to the airport tonight to pick up RyAnn and Brock. It is so good to have them here! I am thankful that they had a safe flight here, and we plan on enjoying this visit. Tomorrow, we are off to the aquarium. This will be a first for all of us. Brock is at such a fun age. Even though he was tired, he was excited to see Caleb. Not seeing him on a daily basis anymore, I was amazed at his vocabulary even since mid February. He was able to say Bailey (our dog's name) right away. He has also gotten over his fear of vacuums and loved Caleb's old toy vacuum. When we got home, we played for a little while before turning in. Everyone is in bed except me. I always like a few minutes to wind down at the end of the day. We're going to have a fun weekend. This trip RyAnn actually gets to enjoy California. The last time they were here, she was helping unpack our house. I'll try to get some good pictures of the boys tomorrow.

1 comment:

bartleywedgies said...

I can't believe your plumber - I have never heard of someone coming that early - did you get things fixed? Sounds like lots of fun with RyAnn being there - can't wait to see the pics. Thanks for letting us visit - hope to see you guys this summer, let us know when you are coming. Oh, I am going to mail you some pics I got developed of Caleb and Kelsie with Josiah when he was born - they are soooo cute and I got doubles so I will pass them along. I will try and upload a few this week too so you can see the best ones online. talk soon - have a fun weekend.