Wednesday, March 22, 2006

WAY TOO EARLY!!

For those of you who know me well, you know that I do not like to wake up early. I would much prefer to wake up and nurse Josiah two times a night instead of waking up at 6:30am every morning. This week I had to call the plumber because two out of our three toilets were not working properly. We couldn't even use the one downstair. The plumber said he could be at our house between 7:00am and 8:00am. Since we needed it done, I said fine in hopes that he would get here closer to 8:00am. I set my alarm for 6:30am just so I could put some clothes on and lay back down again on the couch. I was enjoying sleeping when I heard the door bell ring and Bailey barking. I jumped up thinking that the alarm must not have gone off. Well, it hadn't. It was 6:25am and the plumber was already at my house! I was not in a good mood. If I had not needed the toilets fixed, I guarantee I would not have answered the door. I have never heard of a plumber coming that early. I know next time I will request an afternoon time when they suggest 7:00am. We went back to sleep, but I'm still dragging from being up that early. Maybe I can get in bed earlier tonight.

1 comment:

RyAnn said...

NO MORE SLEEPS!!