Saturday, March 18, 2006

White Sox versus Cubs

Caleb had his third game today. He did great again. Since two of the players were absent, Caleb got to play all of his favorite positions. He played first base, pitcher, catcher, and center field (not his favorite). He did great stopping the ball and hit the ball into the outfield each time. From his outfield position, he threw the ball all the way home. I was so proud of him!

Josiah had a tough night. He would cough a little, cry a little, nurse a little, sleep a little all night long. I finally gave him Tylenol around 4am and he slept well snuggled next to me the rest of the night. I should have given him some from the beginning. That is our plan for tonight since he has had trouble with his naps today as well. I think he is still teething.

I heard from Kerry today. He has made it to Singapore. I'm glad to know he has made it that far. International cell phones, msn messenger and skype are all wonderful things. It's hard to imagine life before them.

3 comments:

bartleywedgies said...

I got my pictures developed today and had a roll of film in my camera bag - wasn't sure what it was. It was of Caleb, Kelsie and Josiah when he was first born!!! Such cute pics. I am going to post some on my blog after I get done with the Spring Break thing and then I will send you the copies - got doubles. They are soooo cute!!! Glad you heard from Kerry - talk soon.

RyAnn said...

Only 2 more sleeps!

RyAnn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.