Thursday, April 27, 2006

Home Run!

Caleb had a t-ball game tonight and both times he was up to bat, he hit two home runs! Way to go Caleb! He was super proud of himself. He has been practicing everyday in the backyard with his baseball stuff he got for his birthday. The most important thing is that he is having fun.

Hopefully, I will get some pictures up next week. I am back to using my Nikon 65 since I broke the small digital camera, chocolate milk incident. I really like my Nikon camera, so I'm not complaining. It just means that pictures will take longer to come up since I have a hard time getting film developed in a timely manner at times. Oh well.

We've had a pretty normal week thus far. The boys and I worked on establishing a better routine during our days with school, outside time, and rest time. The days seemed to go much smoother. As much as I enjoy running errands in the morning, it's more important for school to be done in the morning since Caleb learns best at that time. Other than that, I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

2 comments:

RyAnn said...

WOW! Caleb you are awesome! I am so proud of you! We would have loved to have seen it! I am sure Brock would have been screaming "KK, KK, KK".

bartleywedgies said...

cute pics - enjoyed looking back on Caleb's 6 years. Josiah is growing fast too - Kelsie LOVED the pics of him. Let us know when you guys are coming to TX.