Thursday, April 20, 2006

Nana's Here!

We just picked my Mom up at the airport a few hours ago! I am so excited that she is here! It has been a little over 2 months since I have seen her. I'm sure most people don't think that is a long time, but it is the longest I have gone without seeing my parents, even in college. Just wish my Dad could have come too, but he'll be here next month. Caleb was so excited to see Nana. He jumped in her arms as she came off the escalator in the airport. I was also glad to see that Josiah remembered Nana. I'm sure the webcam has helped. He was smiling and talking to her and did not fuss when she held him except to get down and crawl which he does with me too.

My Mom will be here until Monday. Caleb turns six on Monday so we plan on celebrating this weekend. He's getting very excited about opening presents which I think is the favorite part of birthdays when you're that age. I just need him to decide what type of cake he wants by tomorrow. One day he wants dirtbikes, the next day motorcycles, and the next a football. We'll see what his final decision is tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Have a great time with your mom -- tell her hello from me!