Sunday, May 28, 2006

10 Months Old

I can't believe I forgot that Josiah turned 10 months old on Friday. We were sitting outside last night at church talking to another couple when they asked how old Josiah was. I replied that he was nine months old. A few minutes later, I realized what day it was and that he was no longer 9 months.

At ten months, he is definitely a mover. He has started letting go and taking a couple of steps at a time. I have a feeling in the next couple of weeks he will really take off. It is so much fun to watch his personality grow. He knows what he wants and makes sure we are aware. He is learning how to crawl down the stairs. We only allow him to do this when we are close by to catch him. He loves to sing along to the music. He often can be found playing in his brother's room even without Caleb. About this age, I introduced Caleb to the computer. I tried to allow Josiah to explore the computer and he only wanted to turn the keyboard over. Maybe we'll try again next month. I also need to get a full size keyboard to put the baby smartronics keyboard on top of it. It's hard to believe that he is almost one year old. This is also the time last year that we started the process of moving out to California. This year has definitely gone by fast.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Sounds like Josiah might walk before Seth -- Seth doesn't even like to try to think about walking right now!