Tuesday, July 11, 2006

8 Year Anniversary


July 11, 1998 -- Stephanie and Kerry

It's hard to believe that Kerry and I are celebrating 8 years of marriage. At times, it seems like we've known each other a whole lot longer. Other times, time has flown by. We have experienced quite a bit in our eight years of marriage. We have lived in five different houses or apartments. Kerry has served on staff at four different churches. I married Kerry straight out of college, started my first full time job, and two years later came home to be at stay at home mom, the best job ever. We have two wonderful children. I love Kerry with a deeper love than 8 years ago. Gone is that new, exciting love feeling and in it's place is an unconditional steadfast love that will last. It's been a journey worth going on. I look forward to seeing what the next 8 years hold. That will be sixteen years of marriage. Where will we be and what will we be doing? Only God knows! It should be exciting. I love you Kerry!

3 comments:

RyAnn said...

Hope yall have a great day together. Only 4 more sleeps!

Granny said...

A wonderful day, 8 yrs ago!!! You and Kerry made me the happist Mother/Mother-n-Law, in the WORLD!

Kristen said...

I love that I was able to come to your wedding to celebrate your special day with you 8 years ago. The time goes by fast, huh?