Sunday, July 23, 2006

Beach Baptism










Today, Saddleback held baptisms at the beach. Caleb decided that he wanted to be baptized in the ocean. So, last night we got the video camera and digital all ready. Here is what Kerry wrote in an email about today:

"As you know, Caleb prayed to receive Christ on October 21, 2005 at 9:23 p.m.
with Daddy during our Bible Study at bedtime.

Well, today, July 23, 2006 Daddy had the greatest privilege of all in baptizing Caleb at
Doheny State Park in San Juan Capistrano, California in the ocean.

It was a great day for the entire family."

7 comments:

Granny said...

God Bless you Caleb! This was a wonderful day in the life of the Mackey Family.

Kristen said...

What a blessed day for your family!

Panda-Mom said...

Sooo happy for you and your family!! I have been reading your blog faithfully for a few months. I love everything you post and have gotten addicted to some of the blogs off of "kristen's" blog. I started one back in December, but deleted it in January. I have just started a new one today and am trying to figure out HOW to get other blogs linked to mine. Know an easy way to do it??? Kerry emailed Wayne today to check out the pics of him and Caleb. Kerry's hair is sooooo long!! Looks great! Anyway, thought you might want to visit my new blogsite and help me get some links added to it. I will add some pics tomorrow. Thanks for your honesty in your writing. I feel like I know you so much better just from all I have read about your life. BTW-I can't believe that we were all at your wedding EIGHT years ago!! Time flies, huh? Hear from you soon- Jana

Panda-Mom said...

Sorry....guess it would help if I put my blog address.
pandapalooza.blogspot.com

Megan said...

This is so cool!

That picture of Caleb and Kerry kissing needs to be in a frame-that is the sweetest picture ever.

RyAnn said...

Yeah Caleb! That is so awesome! I can't wait to see you in a few days and your cousin is soooooo excited!

Anonymous said...

Caleb,
Nana is so excited for you. I am proud that you have Jesus in your heart!!!

Love,
Nana