Thursday, July 27, 2006

Four Years in a Row

Recently, I had a conversation with my mom and sister. We were talking about the fact that for two years in a row, there has been a new baby in the family at Christmas -- Brock in 2004 and Josiah in 2005. Then, my sister gets pregnant and the tradition will continue with their new addition being present for Christmas 2006. They jokingly asked if I would be continuing the tradition in 2007.

Well, the tradition will be continued when our newest little one joins us sometime in March, well in time for Christmas 2007. Yes, that means we're pregnant. Our official due date is March 15th. I am about 8 weeks along and according to the ultrasound, everything looks good. It's always amazing to see the heartbeat on the screen. We have been blessed with two healthy children and are praying the same for this little one. Caleb will almost be seven and Josiah will be about 19 and 1/2 months when our new one arrives. I'm feeling fine except for exhaustion and needing to eat something every couple of hours. Also, this baby doesn't like Dr. Pepper. I can't believe it! So, after all these years, I have no interest in Dr. Pepper. I wonder how long it will last? We'll keep you updated throughout this pregnancy from time to time.

10 comments:

Kerry (Dad & Husband) said...

I'm am so excited...and I just can't hide... mmmmmm sounds like a sound. I am the luckiest man alive!

Granny said...

Congratulations to all of you!!And, I'm almost as excited as the,"Expectant Family"!! Love u

Panda-Mom said...

Congratulations!!!! Will it be a princess this next time? Who knows!!! We are overjoyed for y'all!!! I am still trying to figure out my links and pics for pandapalooza!! AHHHHH!

Kristen said...

WOW!!!! What an exciting time for your family. Congrats!

Kristi said...

How exciting!!! Was this planned? I am hoping for a girl this time! Hope to see you in Texas!

RyAnn said...

Congrats! We can't wait. There will be no new baby coming Christmas 2008 from this family!

Mary Beth said...

CONGRATS!!! I was so shocked when I read that! You and RyAnn can share prego stories together!

Regina said...

Hey Steph, Regina here. I've been checking your blog and just recently started our own. I feel like no time has passed since we've talked because I've read every entry. Congratulations. We are thrilled for you. Babies, as you know, are always blessings. Visit us at Funderstorm.blogspot.com. Any suggestions are welcome. I'm behind with my copmuter lingo, so I don't pictures, yet....but I'll get there. Thanks for inspiring me.

Panda-Mom said...

I DID IT!!!!! I can add links now!! WooHOO! I'm not retarded after all....well, at least not on how to do links! Thanks.

Megan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.