Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 3, 2006


Josiah having fun in the sand


Josiah is not too sure of the water


Caleb throwing a frisbee


Caleb running nonstop

Yesterday, we went spent the day at the beach with our small group. We had a great day! Caleb did not slow down once and we were there for about 8 hours. He was very disappointed when it got dark and we would not let him run in the waves anymore. Josiah had fun looking at the rocks and sitting in the sand. He loves watching people and things so this was the perfect outing. He took maybe a 30 minute nap, but was in a wonderful disposition the entire time. We ended the evening cooking smores over the fire. I have to admit, I will never tire of the beach, especially a fire going at night along with the sound of the waves.

2 comments:

RyAnn said...

Looks like yall had a great time!

Kristi said...

I would love to be near the beach! What fun! I cannot believe how big Caleb is! I still remember the day I saw the peanut picture as I call them in Kerry's office! My how time flies!! Hope to see you all when you are in TX.