Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Boys in a Box


Two boys in a box

I just have to brag a little. Caleb has been so sweet to Josiah today. Caleb has always been a good big brother to Josiah, but he went over and beyond today. As soon as break time came during school, Caleb said to Josiah, "Come on, lets play!" Caleb played outside with Josiah while I was getting dinner ready (I was constantly looking out the window over the sink). Playing outside with Josiah involves sliding down the slide with him if he tries to climb up, make sure nothing goes in his mouth, and still have fun. Not very easy for a six year old, but he wanted Josiah outside with him. He also painted the above box for Josiah. He was sympathetic when Josiah would fuss today, and didn't try to be the mom as much today. It was so much fun watching them play today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are my boys, and I love'm --- Dad

Panda-Mom said...

These guys are soooo handsome and soooo California lookin'!! Very sweet of Caleb, too!

RyAnn said...

That picture is probally the cutest picture I have ever seen of the cutest nephews in the world!

granny said...

Hey Guys! You make that box look better than Dad's bike!