Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Catching Up: Part 1


Caleb with a worm -- He actually fished using
crickets


Caleb with his first fish


Mommy, Brock, Aunt RyAnn, Josiah, Papa, and Caleb

It's going to take a few posts to get caught up from our trip to Texas. We made it home safe and sound last night. Even though it was nice to be in my own bed, I missed the space of the king size bed at my parents' house. One of these days, hopefully we will upgrade to a king.

After Kerry came back to California, the boys and I were on our own. We spent the last week and a half visiting friends that we hadn't seen in awhile, making a trip to Arkansas to see my Papa, and spending lots of time with family. Caleb was so excited to see his Papa. Papa took him fishing (all of us along) and Caleb caught his first fish ever. He actually caught two. He was so proud of himself. And he didn't have any help.

No comments: