Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Iron Man


Caleb ironing his shirt

Earlier this week, I mentioned to Caleb that starting next week we would be starting chores. My only expectations for him were to make his bed and make sure his room was picked up 5 times a week. I didn't think that was too much to ask. However, he was not pleased that he did not get to decide. I told him that he would still need to make his bed and clean his room but he could choose to do some others if he wanted to. One of the things he wanted to learn was to iron clothes. A couple of days ago, I introduced him to ironing. He thought it was great and he felt so good. And his clothes didn't look too bad either. In the picture, you can definitely tell he has morning hair. He also says he's letting his hair grow out again.

2 comments:

granny said...

Caleb,you are a big help to Mommy! I am so proud of you. You will enjoy your "CLEAN" room. Love you

RyAnn said...

Caleb, can you come to my house and help me?