Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pictures







Last week, I took the boys to get their pictures taken. Once again, I am reminded that you pay for what you get. We arrived at the studio about 10 minutes early to find that they were running late. They called us back 40 minutes late. Caleb was already not feeling well, but did not want to reschedule (we probably should have). In most of the pictures his eyes look pretty tired. To top all of that off, after pictures, they told us we would have to come back in thirty minutes to look at the proofs. I was not very happy, but we did end up finding Caleb's costume during that time frame which made him happy. Overall, the pictures turned out okay. Both boys need a haircut, but Caleb wants his to grow out and Daddy wants Josiah's to keep growing.

4 comments:

Panda-Mom said...

I know that I should say that your little guys are "handsome", but they are soooooo beautiful!!! Very sweet and adorable. Cherish them. ; )

RyAnn said...

Love the pcitures

Brandi said...

You have two beautiful boys. I guess I should say handsome or something more tough, but they are precious.

The O'Connell's said...

Soooo cute! I love the blog!