Thursday, October 12, 2006

Baby Hiccups

I forgot to blog about our baby's first hiccups which were actually the first movements I felt of this little one growing inside of me. It actually happened on Friday, September 29 while at our small group (2 weeks ago tomorrow). It was during one of the few times I was sitting still and not chasing Josiah. I felt three little hiccups. I never really noticed hiccups with the other two. This week I've also started feeling more movement which I love. I think it's one of the best parts of being pregnant -- getting to feel your baby move.

Everything else pregnancy wise appears to be going well. We go next week for a sonogram. Our plan is not to find out what we are having. However, Kerry asked me if he could look and if he could ask questions. I told him he was welcome to look and ask questions as long as I didn't find out. Hopefully, I will come out of the sonogram without a clue as to what we are having. And if my husband finds out, hopefully he can keep a secret for the next few months until I can find out when the baby's born.

4 comments:

RyAnn said...

That is exciting. Hopefully your little angel will remain a bit more calm than it's cousin that is trying to burst out of my stomach.

The O'Connell's said...

Can he tell us? You know, just so he has someone to tell :-) So exciting! I love being pregnant!!

Panda-Mom said...

If Kerry finds out it's a girl then I don't think he will be able to keep the big grin off his face nor will he be able to pass up looking at pink things in stores!! Maybe he shouldn't peek! But, if he does find out he can call Wayne and let us know, too!! ; )

Funderstorm said...

I'm impressed. I said I didn't want to know, but when I saw my baby moving on the sono I had to know!!! Kudos to you!