Monday, October 02, 2006

I Can't Believe I Forgot

Sunday was Kerry's 36th birthday, and I can't believe I forgot to wish him happy birthday online. I did remember to celebrate his birthday in person which is much more important. We had a very pleasant family birthday on Sunday. We woke up on Sunday morning and at Daddy's request, we went to IHOP for breakfast. The boys really liked that idea. After breakfast, Daddy got to enjoy a leisurely ride on his motorcycle while Caleb helped decorate Daddy's birthday cake and wrap his gifts. Caleb knew just what we should get Daddy and he wanted Daddy to have a motorcycle cake. I wasn't up for making a detailed motorcycle, so Caleb like the idea of picking out a toy motorcycle from the store to put on top of the cake that he could later play with. Kerry also enjoyed a nice uninterrupted nap while the boys and I got ready for church. We then went to church that evening. Happy birthday Kerry! We love you!

1 comment:

Panda-Mom said...

Knock, knock. Who's there? It's 40 and I am around the corner!!! How are we THIS age??? I turned 36 on September 4th. 1989 seems so long ago and yet I can't seem to believe that I am actually THIS close to the big 4-0! Happy belated b-day, Kerry!