Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sonogram Visit



Yesterday was the day of our sonogram. I have no idea what I was actually expecting since I didn't want to find out what we were having. I think I thought Kerry would figure it out and that he wouldn't be able to keep a secret. And then I would know but it wouldn't be because I wanted to know. I don't know if that makes any since. Anyway, everything appeared to look good. My due date is still March 8th, but this baby is measuring to be due around March 3. This little one is around 12 ounces already and was moving quite a bit during the sonogram. Caleb told me in the car after the sonogram that Jesus told him what we were having. I will refrain from revealing what he told me since it changed as soon as we got home. I'm still glad that we didn't find out, because now all of the excitement of finding out will happen at this baby's birth.

4 comments:

RyAnn said...

I am glad our newest relative looks healthy and cute!

Mary Beth said...

I am so proud of you for being strong and not finding out the sex! I would never have been able to do that!!!

Mary Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Panda-Mom said...

Sweet baby Mackey. ; )