Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nephew Soon to Arrive

My sister just had a sonogram today to see how her baby was progressing. When the technician started measuring the baby, he was measuring at 9 pounds 14 ounces and at 42 weeks. I think we were all a little shocked, especially my sister. She isn't due until after Thanksgiving. I'm just thankful that they went ahead and peformed a sonogram to check on this precious little one. So, due to the measurements, they will be inducing RyAnn this Friday! I knowRyAnn and Nate as well as the extended family are very excited to meet this new little one. I am pretty disappointed that I won't be there to meet this precious baby soon after he is born. I'm tempted to pack the boys up and just drive the 22 plus hours to see them. I will try and refrain from doing just that and look forward to loving on this new baby at Christmas. Please pray for an easy labor and delivery and that Brock (who's now two) will transition well to being the big brother.

1 comment:

RyAnn said...

Wish you could be here too. We will miss you bunches. Brock had so much fun talking to Caleb on the web cam today. I am so glad we got it all hooked up. Caleb may have to be Brock's entertainment when he is having a bad day!