Sunday, December 24, 2006

Caleb's Christmas Story




Caleb wrote this story during school this week. I gave him instructions to write a story about Jesus' birth and I stepped out of the room for a few minutes (probably to throw in a load of laundry). When I went to check on his progress he informed me he was not finished but would show me when it was completed. I was so excited to see what he wrote! We corrected spelling errors which was not many at all and I asked him to write it again (which he wasn't too happy about) since it was so good. He can write a little better when he wants to, but he's only been using notebook paper for the past couple of months and that has been a transition with his writing. I just wanted to share it.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What a treasure! Doesn't it make your heart leap with joy when you see firsthand what they understand!