Thursday, December 21, 2006

Let Me Be Like Brother

Oh, how I wish I could take a picture of my two boys tonight! I used to think Josiah wanted to be just like Caleb, but it's even more so now. Caleb put on his underwear tonight and attempted to give Josiah a pair only to have them fall off as he was walking around. So, I got out Josiah's training underwear and he was satisfied to be like brother. And then I had Caleb try on some new socks that we had bought at the store tonight. Caleb is very particular about how socks feel and once Caleb tried his on, Josiah had to try on his new socks. I now have two boys playing in white underwear and white socks. If Caleb was only younger, I'd take a picture, but I think 6 and 1/2 is a little too old for underwear pics. They sure do make an adorable sight and I just had to share.

1 comment:

RyAnn said...

2 MORE SLEEPS!! YIPEE!!