Thursday, December 07, 2006

Short Visit


On Saturday, Josiah got to open one of his Christmas presents from Nana and Granddaddy a little early. He loves his motorcycle! We knew it would be too big to try to get home from Texas, so it was shipped to our house. We waited until Nana got here so she could see his face when he saw it. I thought he would be extremely enthusiastic and excited, but instead he was very serious. He loved it, but I think he thinks it's real. He loves sitting on it and pushing the buttons which are very loud. He hasn't quite figured out how to move it, but he sits on it all the time and pushes the buttons.


On Monday, we took the boys to Boomers before Nana flew back home. Caleb made it all the way to the top of the rock climbing wall! He was so proud of himself and managed to climb to the top three or four different times! Way to go! The one picture I got of both boys with Nana did not turn out well. I'm sure we'll get some good ones at Christmas.


Here are my two Dallas Cowboys. I was checking emails and the boys were playing in Caleb's room. The next thing I know, they come walking out in their football gear. Caleb insisted that it was a picture moment. After taking the picture, I have to agree he was right even if the picture shows the lovely mess in the background from playing all day.

1 comment:

RyAnn said...

Looks like yall had fun! I am glad Josiah was a little more into the motorcycle than Brock was. I think Josiah really looks like Caleb in that picture! The boys look great in the football gear! Uncle Nate would be proud! You should pack those for Texas since Brock has one as well. They could all match!