Saturday, January 13, 2007

CANCELLED

Weather in the metroplex is not looking too good today. My parents mentioned when I woke up this morning that I should check my flight status since we were scheduled to fly back to California today. Before I even sat down for breakfast, I checked our flight status only to see that it was cancelled. This has never happened to me before, not that I travel all that much. Currently, I am holding on the phone with American waiting to talk to someone about when we can get a flight back. I don't mind too much being here a little longer, but everyone is ready to see Daddy and I have almost everything already strategically packed and weighed (a very important task when packing new Christmas toys).

2 comments:

The O'Connell's said...

We will be praying for your safe return. Let me know if you need anything!

Panda-Mom said...

We had such a nice time visiting with you guys the other day. Thanks for making time to see us! Kerry's hair cut looks great. He looks more like the old Kerry we remember, though I did love the long locks!! I can't believe someone ran into the HOUSE! What a time for the weather to be crazy. I was thinking today of how people who were flying were going to have a hard time getting to and from the airport. I forgot that YOU were one of "those people". Hope you get home soon! Later...