Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas Time Happenings

We've had a lot going on this past week and a half. Instead of boring you with all the details, I'll highlight what we've been doing.

*On Christmas Day, we flew to Texas and were met at the airport by my parents, RyAnn and my new nephew Braxton (what a great surprise!)

*We celebrated Christmas with my family on the 26th. It still felt like Christmas even though it was a day late.

*We traveled to East Texas to spend time with Kerry's mom. I was able to sleep late two mornings in a row and was pretty lazy the entire time we were there.

*On our way back to Arlington, we took some time to go see Caleb's cousins who he talked about from the moment we arrived in Texas. The boys got to help feed the horses and had plenty of space to run around outside.

*We visited with some of our long time friends, the Cottons, over lunch. I can't remember the last time we saw them in person so it was great catching up.

We've gotten to spend lots of time visiting with family and just relaxing. We still have some time left while we are here to see a few more friends and soak up all the family time we can get. I may not get to post pictures until I get back to California but will do that as soon as I return.

1 comment:

The O'Connell's said...

I am so glad we got an update and you guys are having so much fun! Enjoy every minute of that family time!