Thursday, March 01, 2007

Can Men Experience That Nesting Thing?

I have to admit that I have been very cautious these past few weeks about making sure the house is clean/picked up, laundry under control, and our bags pretty much ready to go. I made several long lists of things that needed to get done before the baby arrived and have most of it completed except for printing out a few directions for my Mom which I should be able to finish up today. So, now we just wait.

However, it seems that my husband has gotten into wanting things in order as well. Before Christmas, our garbage disposal and garage door opener both broke. I have gotten so used to not having them that it has become no big deal. This past week, he decided that they needed to be fixed before the baby arrived. In the course of two days, he got the garage and garbage disposal fixed. I'm not complaining and have already gotten used to these two things once again. I just don't remember this with our other two. I'm sure it has something to do with family not being close by and having a 19 month old as well. All we need now is my Mom and we're ready to go. Six more days until my Mom arrives and hopefully a baby shortly after!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed!