Saturday, March 10, 2007

Daddy's Post


Well I thought I'd log in and let you here from me...Dad (Kerry). You know, I've always known that the Lord had a plan for my life even when I couldn't see it. In the past two three days I have seen my purpose be lived out right before my very own eyes. To be a husband to Steph and a dad to Caleb, Josiah, and Levi. I am a blessed man.
When I think about the great marriage that Steph and I enjoy and the three beautiful boys we have been entrusted with I can't help but say, "Thank You God even when I don't deserve it!".

It is my prayer that you will find your purpose in life in Jesus and be blessed as you seek what God has planned for your life.

As for me, today I am the most blessed man alive!

Thank You!

Dad (Kerry)

5 comments:

RyAnn said...

Precious!

Debra said...

All good & precious gifts come from the Lord. Congratulations on your newest blessing! Give those boys & yourselves a big Texas size hug for us.

Love,
Deb, Daniel & Kelly

bartleywedgies said...

What a cute pic!! Glory to God for his provision and His blessing on you guys! bartleys

Kristi said...

What a great picture- you have every reason to be thankful! God is so good!

The O'Connell's said...

He is the perfect addition to such a wonderful family!