Thursday, March 22, 2007

First Teddy Bear



Before Caleb was born, I remember talking with my parents about how my Dad got both my sister and I our first teddy bears. I still have mine in a box with other special things from my childhood and I assume that my sister has hers as well. I can't remember how it was decided that my Dad would continue this tradition with Caleb, but he did. He brought Caleb's bear up to the hospital. This tradition continued on with Brock, Josiah, Braxton, and now Levi. I have no idea how he chooses each bear, but it's always fun to see what he finds. I just wish he would have been able to give it to Levi in person, especially since they share the same middle name. Levi and his teddy bear look about the same size in the picture.

2 comments:

RyAnn said...

He's so cute! Brock prayed for Levi in his night time prayers last night.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. It looks like Levi is going to enjoy his teddy bear.

Love,
Mom