Friday, March 16, 2007

Meeting Friends


Levi meets Jessica


Kendra, Levi, and Stephanie

A week ago Friday, our friends, Dan, Jessica, Kendra, and Drew came to meet Levi. It was great to introduce them to our newest addition. Kendra was so sweet when talking to Levi. I was pretty frustrated when I found out that the hospital did not allow children to visit outside of siblings. I guess I just assumed that children were allowed since our last hospital allowed other children to visit. Fortunately, we didn't stay long and we were able to visit in the comfort of our home.

2 comments:

Panda-Mom said...

That is SUCH an AMAZING pic of all five of you in the hospital. Y'all look GREAT!

I think it is so funny that Levi was at the game only 48 hours into this world. I remember when Caleb was several weeks old and we ate at On the Border in Arlington with the Funderburks and you had us all clean our hand with hand-sanitizer before we could hold him! I love it! I know I did the same thing with PandaGirl when we first got her and would have to remind myself that the orphanage environment that she came from was probably FAR worse than me trying to keep her from everything "unclean". We are crazy moms! So glad to see your family doing well. You look awesome, by the way, at the game! ; )

The O'Connell's said...

I know there are so many more people in Texas who want to hold him...trust me, he is worth the wait!! Kendra continues to talk about Levi and "his brothers" and that she wants another brother! I know your mom left today. What ever you need, we are here! I am pretty sure I can't cook like her but I would be willing to try!