Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thank You, Nana!


Levi, Caleb, Josiah, and Nana


Nana and Levi

We put my Mom on a plane back to Texas yesterday. We all were really glad she was able to come and be here for Levi's birth and to help out afterwards. Although we could have survived without her, we are so thankful we did not have to. I'm sure Kerry really is since the majority of the work would have fallen on his shoulders. Josiah is having to adjust to her not being here. Nana cooked our meals, picked up around the house, played for hours with Caleb and Josiah, and had willing arms to snuggle with Levi. This is the first birth that we've had someone stay with us. It's different when you live 5 minutes from family and they can stop in whenever needed. I have to say I got pretty spoiled after this one. If, and that's a big if, we ever have another baby, I will defintely vote for having Nana come stay again. Mom, thanks for all you did for us while you were here!

3 comments:

bartleywedgies said...

What a cute picture of your mom and little Levi. He has the Mackey boys look. How sweet! Glad you are doing well. Again - congrats!

Cindy Waller said...

I loved every minute I was there. I am already missing my little boys. I can't wait until June.

Love Ya,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of Levi. You and Kerry have beautiful babies! Caleb and Josiah are cute as can be too.
I love reading your blog and watching your boys as they grow.
It is fun to see pictures of Cindy, Gary, RyAnn and family occasionally too.
Enjoy your new gift from God.
Suzanne Seidel