Monday, April 23, 2007

Daddy Pics


What a face!


The traditional blanket pose


Sweet baby!


This was one of the first pics we took and Levi just didn't want to be still. I may try him in the outfit again sometime this week to see if we can get a little less movement from his arms.

Levi turned six weeks old this past Wednesday. I really wanted to get his picture taken like I did for Caleb and Josiah but didn't want to go to the all the trouble with three children at a studio. So, I asked Kerry if he would give it a try and if I didn't like them, I'd take him somewhere. I have to admit, Kerry did a really good job. Thanks, Honey!

1 comment:

Funderstorm said...

It's been a while since I've commented, though I've stopped by. I can see evidence of God's goodness in your life. You are as beautiful as ever, as are those boys. It's nice to see the Kerry I remember(sans the hair!)Kevin was jealous! Kidding, of course. Love to the family.