Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter 2007: Part 1


Josiah at 20 months, the life of the party


Caleb at almost 7, always takes a great picture


Levi at 4 and 1/2 weeks, a bundle of sweetness

Easter this year was a little busier than last year. Kerry was at all 13 Easter services this year and we have an additional member of the family which means one more little one for Mommy to get ready for church. We decided that the boys and I would come for the 1:30pm service on Sunday. We came early to watch a friend get baptized, and then we had a picnic during the service outside. I wish I could say it was perfect weather, but it wasn't. We were wrapped in blankets by the end of the service (Daddy included). After the service, the boys had their egg hunt at church. Since Daddy was at church all day, we decided that in between services we could have the egg hunt there so Daddy could be a part of it. I think Kerry got some really good pictures but he was so exhausted today I have yet to see them. So, the pictures above are taken at home before church. I will post some of the others once I get them.

1 comment:

RyAnn said...

Their outfits are really cute!