Sunday, May 20, 2007

Getting Bigger

It's hard to believe how big Josiah looks in this picture. He's beginning to lose that baby look and growing into a little boy. I love his face in this picture. The vest and shirt are on loan from Brock. Thanks Brock! Josiah sure enjoyed wearing them to church tonight.

Caleb is very into posing. He no longer has those spontaneous smiles for the camera. They are pretty much planned smiles. Once again, his hair has grown really fast and we're definitely getting it cut shorter this time. I can't believe he's seven, but he acts like he's 8 or 9 in most situations. He still loves to snuggle up at night. I know the snuggling days are numbered so I'm treasuring them.
Levi is growing like a weed! He is out of 0 to 3 month clothes completely. He can wear 3-6 month clothes and some 6-9 month clothes. He's not even three months old yet. Both of our other boys were like that too. RyAnn bought this outfit for Caleb 7 years ago. I remember her calling me saying she had found a cute little shop that I would love called Angel Babies and they were having a big sale. The owners soon recognized me and a friend of mine when we would come as we would frequently visit the store. They went out of business after several years.

2 comments:

RyAnn said...

Love the pictures!! Josiah looks so cute with that grin. Maybe Caleb should be a model. He poses she well and is adorable! And so glad to see a picture of sweet little Levi! He is precious. I would have never remember I bought that outfit for Caleb.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hold that sweet boy! He is growing so fast. He needs to get to know his Nana again.

See you next week!

Love,
Mom