Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Rolling Over and Other Things

*Levi rolled over (tummy to back) for the first official time this past Saturday, May 5th. He actually rolled over 3 or 4 times. I tried to get it on video, but he was tired by that time. He rolled over several times this evening as well. He still continues to be a really good baby. He loves being held which I will never complain. He doesn't really fuss if he is snuggled up with Mommy. I will take all the snuggling I can get since my other two are too busy most of the time to snuggle except at bedtime and naps. Tomorrow, we will take Levi for the ultrasound of his heart. I'm not sure how long it takes to get the results, but hopefully we will know by the end of the week.

*Josiah makes me laugh. He has the cutest expressions! For some reason, his favorite color is yellow. He can point out anything that is yellow but really has no interest in other colors even though we are introducing them to him. Tonight, he cut with scissors for the first time. Oh, what a special treat he thought that was. He worked so hard and actually managed to cut the paper quite a bit. I told him he could cut as long as he sat at the table. He did not move one time. He definitely is strong-willed but so full of life. He loves to scream and throw things. He is getting better about both of those. I love this stage!

*Caleb is my big helper. Both of his brothers love him. If I need to get something done and Levi wants to be held, he is content in his brother's arms. Baseball is almost over for the season. I know he will miss it and is ready to play winterball. I asked him the other day if there was any other sport he wanted to try and he said football. He knows I'm not ready for him to play football but for some reason he wants to try it. Maybe in a few years. He's welcome to throw all the footballs he wants in the backyard.

No comments: