Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Angel's Game


Mom and her three boys at the Angel's baseball game


Caleb and Levi


Caleb (who wouldn't keep a normal face, Josiah, and Daddy

On Friday night, we had the opportunity to go the the Angel's baseball game. It was a great family outing! The boys had a wonderful time, especially Caleb. The Angels won the game. After the game, they had a fireworks show. Josiah was in tears when the fireworks started. I don't think it was the noise because once I finally got him to sit on my lap and close his eyes, he was fine. He kept his eyes closed through the remainder of the show. I wish I knew what he was thinking -- was he afraid they were going to fall down on him? It's hard when they can't express fully what they are thinking.

3 comments:

ColoradoDreaming said...

I have a nut like that. He can't keep a straight face either! I will post some funny pics of him soon. You guys are such a beatiful family. I showed John the pictures and he, like me, was surprised at how old your oldest is. Time does fly by so quickly!

~Colorado Dreamin'

The O'Connell's said...

How fun! I have been going since I was a little girl and can't wait to take the kids this summer!

Panda-Mom said...

Your men are so darn handsome!!!! Looks like fun! ; )