Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Catching Some Air





Caleb is having a blast on his dirt bike. I can only imagine how he'll be riding in a couple of years. I can't see him wanting to race but I also never thought my boys would be riding dirt bikes. Caleb is enjoying our trips to the swimming pool and is looking forward to our trip to Texas in a couple of weeks. He has completely outgrown Mommy picking out his clothes. He's always had an opinion on clothes but now it's more obvious. He prefers wearing t-shirts and jeans almost all the time. A couple of his t-shirts are now house only shirts (too worn for public in my opinion). When I told him we needed to get him a couple of new shirts and a pair of shorts, he said he didn't want anything. I'm glad he's content, but he is growing and I would like to at least go a few days without washing on our trip. When I suggested looking for motorcycle t-shirts, he was all for it. They're not what I would have chosen, but they're not bad.



1 comment:

RyAnn said...

You look like one coole dude! I can't believe you can jump on your mike! Brock says he loves Caleb's motorcycle!!