Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Complete Look

After Caleb's first ride, Kerry took Caleb to the store to do a little shopping. They came home with all of the protective gear that he will need. His pants and shirt were given to him from a family in our small group which we are so thankful for. I never imagined my boys riding dirt bikes, but they do and love it. I guess once they are all big enough to ride, I'll either enjoy quiet days at home alone or get myself a four-wheeler. I haven't quite decided yet. However, I was a little tempted to try Caleb's bike out today. It looks about my size, not too big and not too small. I've got a few years to make up my mind.


2 comments:

The O'Connell's said...

I can't believe I just read what I read...and it all starts here! I got a big smile on my face...we can sit quietly together, Kendra, you, and me, or we too can "tootle" around!

Anonymous said...

He looks really cool. I know he is so excited.

Nana