Monday, June 11, 2007

Home Already

For those of you who know me well, you know I am not a morning person. I prefer to stay up late and sleep late. Today, we left the house at 6:30am to take Kerry to the airport. Yuck! Fortunately, we didn't have to look our best, so the boys and I basically rolled out of bed and got in the car. One of the perks I give myself when I'm out early is a trip to the Chick-fil-a drive thru for a chicken biscuit. The boys always enjoy the treat too.

I wish that had been all to my morning, but as soon as we got home at 7:45am, we had to get ready for Levi's doctor's appointment at 9:15am. Dr. Bob listened to his heart (the murmur is still there) and he had 2 shots. I was not impressed with the nurse we had this time. I'm used to having the same nurse each time that we've gotten to know over the past couple of years. We've never had this nurse before and she seemed a little calloused to giving shots. Maybe she was having a bad day, but it didn't make me feel any better about seeing my baby crying. On the way home, we stopped at the Farmer's Market which we always do when we're in that area. Levi's been a little fussy since we got home so I've given him some Tylenol. Hopefully, it will help him feel better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This past Saturday, Caleb layed around the house pretty much all day. I thought he was just exhausted from his busy week. Lets just say, that wasn't the case. I had the joy of cleaning walls, wood floors, and carpet all on Saturday night before I finally gave him a bowl. He must have caught a virus. He said he felt much better on Sunday, but then I started feeling bad. Fortunately, I didn't get it to the full extent that Caleb did. We're not quite back to feeling our best so we'll probably try to take it easy this week while Kerry's out of town. I'm just praying that Josiah and Levi do not get it.

No comments: