Friday, June 08, 2007

Levi's Dedication


Nana, Mommy, Levi, and Granddaddy


Nana, Mommy, Levi, Josiah, Daddy, and Granddaddy


Levi and Granddaddy


Praying over Levi


The Family


Josiah loves all shoes

Levi was dedicated on Tuesday, June 5th, 2007. I have to admit I was a little concerned about not having Levi's dedication like we had the other two boys. This time, the dedication took place in our home. We invited our small group and other families in the church. We planned his dedication for the time my parents were going to be in town. One of the things that made it very special was that my Dad had the honor of dedicating Levi. Kerry did a wonderful job opening up the time and my Dad did a great job with the dedication, explaining about Levi's name, what Levi could become when he grows up, and praying over him. It turned out to be a very special time that we will treasure always.

1 comment:

ColoradoDreaming said...

I would love to know more about how you came up with the name. I know the name is in the Bible but if there is more, I would love to hear about it.

And, Your Tagged!