Monday, June 25, 2007

Three and a Half Months





Levi is still as precious as ever! At his three month check up, he weighed 15 pounds, 9 ounces (90th percentile) and was 26 inches long (95th percentile). He has the sweetest smile which is hard to capture on my slow digital camera. I love his little voice too. He's becoming more active. I keep thinking anyday he will roll from his back to his tummy. A couple of days ago, I got out the exersaucer and let him sit in it for a few minutes. He seemed to enjoy it. I don't know how much he eats. I just nurse him when he's hungry. He sleeps very well snuggled next to me at night and only wakes up to eat and then goes right back to sleep. He has such a layed back personality. He only cries if he needs something and since I try to respond quickly, he doesn't cry much at all. He enjoys the symphony gym, but hasn't really developed an interst in toys. Occassionally, I will hand one to him and he'll hold it for a few seconds and then move on to his hands. He enjoys watching his brothers and the fans in our house. I am constantly amazed at how wonderfully blessed we are with our three boys.

**Tuesday morning -- Levi rolled over from his back to his tummy as I was getting breakfast ready. He has already repeated it a second time!

4 comments:

The O'Connell's said...

Yeah Levi!!

RyAnn said...

Way to go Levi! You are starting to look like your brothers!

ColoradoDreaming said...

He is so beautiful! I know how proud you are of all your boys and your husband. With good reason.

GloryandGrace said...

Hey, Stephanie! I know I don't normally leave comments on your blog, but I do read on a regular basis!!

Will you hop over to my blog at the entry from yesterday (June 26) and tell Kerry the news? Thanks!!

J.Bass