Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday Morning

I'm sure you all know by now that I'm not a morning person. I don't even like to roll out of bed until 8am or later. Well, Josiah has been sleeping better in the past couple of weeks which makes him wake up a little earlier. Only once or twice this week has he woken up in the middle of the night. When he does, I simply go lay down with him in his bed. He's got a full size bed which leaves plenty of room to include Levi as well. I'm actually looking forward to the day when he just walks into our room and crawls into our bed without us even waking up.

Last night, Josiah woke up sometime in the middle of the night. So, I took Levi and went to Josiah's room. At about 7:30am this morning, I heard Caleb blowing his nose loudly. That in turn wakes Josiah up and he pops out of bed. I'm laying in his bed hoping to catch a little more sleep when I hear a "Hello." I hear the "Hello" several more times before it registers in my brain. Josiah had gotten a hold of my cell phone and called my friend Jessica. I was so out of it and it took me a few seconds to figure out who he had called and I could hardly see since I didn't have my glasses. I think I apologized (if not, we're sorry) and she graciously told me to hang up since she knows I'm not a morning person. After telling Josiah not to call people on the cell phone, I crawled back in my bed for about five more minutes. Then, I decided to go downstairs and cook some breakfast. When I put my foot on the floor of the downstairs, my left foot just crumbled and I came falling down (Levi is fine). I basically slid back onto the stairs. Now I have a pretty sore foot. It's not swollen or anything like that , just irritating enough to be a nuisance. What a great start to a Monday morning.

2 comments:

The O'Connell's said...

I am glad you guys are ok! You did scare me! I LOVE the new blog look! You have to show me how to add the pictures like that.

bartleywedgies said...

Sorry about your Monday. Looking forward to seeing you guys when you are here. Ran into Kristi the other day in the Target parking lot. Hope you guys have a good 4th! See you soon. bartleys