Sunday, July 01, 2007

A New Expression


Just today Levi has started making this new expression. It made me laugh since he did it for several minutes. It's hard to believe that in less than a week, Levi will be four months old. When Josiah was four months old, we were pretty much unpacked and trying to settle into life out here in California. And when Caleb was a little over four months old, I started taking care of Pappy. Levi also started really laughing this week. He's laughed in the past when Daddy makes him laugh by tickling him. But the other day, I leaned over to kiss him on the cheek and he started laughing. It's the cutest sound! We don't have much planned for this week. No big plans for the Fourth of July. I'd like to go see fireworks but I'm not sure how Josiah would handle them. He was pretty scared the last time he saw them and even gets upset when he sees them on tv. I just don't want to put him through it when it's not that important.

No comments: